Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fortress ...aka...the dog

Had a great afternoon today with a couple I have known for some time. They asked me if I would photograph their dog and since I am a dog person at heart I could only readily agree!





So meet Fortress ... and 8 year old racer that has been bounced around from home to home since retiring from his chosen profession. Greg and Meredith rescued him and have started the slow but rewarding process of bonding with an animal really has never been able to enjoy life simply as a dog. The couple love Fortress and it was obvious to me that this should be his last home.


So an unusual warm day in Southern Alberta allowed us to play outside for a bit.
Fortress did very well with the static portrait shots but was somewhat shy about me photographing him running thru the park so needless to say there were few action shots!